Arts and Crafts White Oak Side Chair
The Arts and Crafts style side chair. Made of solid rustic, quarter-sawn White Oak wood. Finished in the low-sheen Ashbury Mocha stain color.
- Handcrafted in America of Solid American Hardwood
- Each chair has strong mortise-and-tenon construction, and “glued and screwed” joints to easily support anyone who sits on it.
- Seats and backs are sculpted for maximum comfort, allowing people to sit for hours without feeling uncomfortable.
- Finished with the unmatched protection of a Catalyzed Conversion Water Proof Varnish protecting your investment from wet cups, hot plates, spills, and more.
- Hand sanded to leave you with a silky smooth feel on the super tough hardwood.
- Made for you to use every day, still lasting for generations to come.
- Guaranteed to maintain the functionality, beauty, and quality that you look for at Oak Creek.