36″ Br. Maple Round Top Trunk/Chest
36″ Wide, Round top Trunk/ Chest made of solid Brown Maple wood in our Cinnamon stain color.
- Handcrafted in America of Solid American Hardwood
- Finished with the unmatched protection of Catalyzed Conversion Water Proof Varnish protecting your investment from spills, heat, wet cups, and more.
- Hand sanded to leave you with a silky smooth feel on the super tough hardwood.
- Made for you to use every day, still lasting for generations to come.
- Guaranteed to maintain the functionality, beauty, and quality that you look for at Oak Creek.
Oak Creek Shipping Policies
Three ways to deliver your furniture.
Curbside Delivery is our most economical form of delivery.
Your furniture will arrive on a truck with one driver.
Due to insurance and union rules, the driver(s) cannot assist in the handling of furniture beyond the back of their truck.
You are responible for getting the furniture from the curb to your inside location.
If you need a lift gate to assist you, it is available for an additional $75.
With this delivery option, our friendly drivers will unload every piece and carefully unpack them.
They’ll bring the pieces into the correct rooms of your home or office, then will perform light assembly
Finally, they’ll even clear your home or office of the boxes and other packing materials.
You can add as few or as many as you wish
We Have a 14.95 shipping rate based on most items.
Some items will have an additional cost based on weight.
Some restrictions may apply to perishable items.
Some Items may not be available for shipping.
General Shipping Guidlines
- We Stock most Collections on our website and will ship within 5 working days after we receive the order. Any furniture that is out of stock OR special order can take anywhere from 4-12 weeks to build and another 2-4 weeks for delivery depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. We will email you a estimated completion date after your order is completed. Please remember that our Amish Craftsmen craft your furniture by hand, and the completion dates are approximate and are subject to change.
- Our professional curbside and inside delivery shippers handle and ship our furniture very carefully. The company that will deliver your furniture will contact you prior to delivery to schedule the delivery appointment and to go over the process.
- We will send an email to you with your delivery details at the time your order delivery is scheduled.
- Circumstances that delay your furniture delivery may arise that are beyond our shippers’ control – these include weather, traffic, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable events.
- Our shippers make deliveries during standard business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some weekend and evening deliveries may occur. Our shippers will do their best to accommodate your schedule, but we cannot guarantee a specific time or day.
- Someone must be present during the delivery. If you have made and confirmed a delivery appointment with a shipper and fail to keep that appointment, you may be charged additional redelivery/storage fees and your delivery may be delayed.
- Some pieces do not ship completely assembled, or come in two pieces – such as leg tables or large hutches.
- Please note that the curbside delivery driver will NOT uncrate or assemble any furniture! Our White Glove inside Delivery Service will uncrate your new furniture and place it inside your home as long as the room is prepared and ready!
- It’s important to remember that we do not offer returns on furniture that doesn’t fit in your home or office, through doorways, in an elevator, or up the staircase, so advance planning is essential.
- There are situations where the inside delivery team cannot accommodate delivery into the room of your choice. For example:
- Some pieces of furniture are just too large to fit through narrow spaces. Angles and sharp turns also create challenges for moving large pieces of furniture, and our team may not be able to physically overcome these challenges.
- Our team will not raise furniture inside windows or remove windows or doors.
- Our delivery team will not disassemble, move, or otherwise dispose of existing furniture in your home.
- Prepare the room(s) that are receiving furniture by removing rugs, securing or removing low-hanging light fixtures or chandeliers, and moving other pieces of furniture out of the way. Pets should be secured in other rooms. The delivery team is not responsible for this prep work.
- Both Curbside and White Glove Inside Delivery require the following:
- The road must be paved.
- The road must be a minimum of 10 feet wide.
- There cannot be any low hanging branches on the road, and there must be a clearance of at least 14 feet.
- The street must have no vehicle weight restrictions.
- The road cannot have sharp turns or curves.
- Drivers must be able to safely turn around after they complete delivery.
- Contact us at 903-832-0793 or email email@example.com prior to delivery scheduling if your home or business location is difficult to reach, or if any of the above restrictions apply. We will work out a way to deliver your furniture, but please be aware that this may result in additional charges and/or delays.
- PLEASE confirm your shipping address on your emailed invoice! If it is NOT correct after the shipping process has started, there may be a additional fee!
Refund requests will be granted for cancellations occurring up to 48 hours after you place your order. Cancellations after that will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, as the work on your piece may have already begun or may have already shipped. We do not accept cancellations after the product is shipped.
Oak Creek Furniture’s Craftsmen labor to make each handcrafted piece exactly as requested. Given the nature of real wood, each piece is unique in wood grain marking and color. Please review your order carefully to verify that it is correct and to be certain that your choice of furniture will fit into its intended room. Please remember that it will need to fit through all doorways and stairways. In the unusual case that a piece of furniture is accepted for return, it will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Non-furniture items, such as decor items, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Our shipping fees are non-refundable, and the customer will be responsible for all freight.
Oak Creek Furniture’s warranty covers every piece of standard size furniture with ONE year manufactures warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If within one year of receiving your item, it is determined that the material or workmanship is defective, we will repair or replace the item at our discretion. Please be prepared to send pictures to us (via email) that shows the problem so that we can assess the correct measures to be taken. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship but does not include damages to property or persons caused by the misuse, improper installation or lack of care of the item. Real wood MUST be kept in a climate controlled environment at all times! Ideal room humidity should be kept at 35 – 45% at all times.
Our Outdoor Poly Furniture has a Lifetime warranty to the original residential owner against breaking or cracking. The customer may be responsible for freight charges on items repaired or replaced under warranty.
Warranties are not transferable.